The updated, 41-page Universal Mental Health Screening
Briefing Book compiled by Karen R. Effrem, M.D. includes 17
The book also comes with a CD of all these articles, plus a
powerpoint presentation and a radio debate between Dr. Effrem and a
proponent of TeenScreen. All of
this valuable material is yours for only $18.00!
(Price includes $3.00 shipping and handling.)
- Guest Column, Illinois Leader, Dr. Effrem
- Myths and Facts Regarding Mental Health Screening Programs and
Psychiatric Drug Treatment for Children
- Forcing kids into a mental health ghetto, Cong. Ron Paul
- Universal mental health screening
- Mental health merged with No Child Left Behind in Illinois
- Guest Column, Illinois Leader, Penny Pullen
- Letters to the editor, Washington Times, October 2004
- A major victory in Texas!
- Ron Paul amendment against mental health screening
- Paul amendment against mental health screening fails
- Huge mental health victory for Minnesota families
- Sounding the alarm: Infant mental health
- Bias as mental illness
- Federal Mental Health Agency Responds
- Disappointing response to urgent letter of protest
- Parental consent letter
- ADHD Resources
This website for Archival Use Only: No
Shopping Cart Available at EdWatch.org
See www.EdLbertyWatch.org for
products and to donate.
Thanks for visiting.